A Sweet Scent of Love - The Mystique

A Sweet Scent of Love

0 Comments



                    LOVE is a sweet poison. The same love which makes you feel as if you are the happiest person in the world could make you the saddest one. It is very hard to describe it even. Perhaps, it is the invisible bond which binds the entire world and absolutely, there is no doubt that it is the language of the living. 




Here are some quotes which I had written about love.

  • On the path of roses, I will walk on the thorns so that you can walk on the petals. Will you walk with me?

  • Do you know why moon shines? It shines just because it's your shadow.

  • When I missed you, no one gave me company except the clouds which cried along with me. But, I realized that rainy season is temporary. So, I learnt how to hide pain under my smile, how to hide anger under my smile, but in that process, I forgot how to smile.

  • I am ready to sparkle my tears to sprout the seeds of happiness in your  heart.

  • I stand before the breeze of hope so that they could dry down my tears. Oh! Why am I crying too much? The breeze must be strong to control this. Tears are gifted only to valuable persons. So, is it why I am dropping these many? I wish you could return me. Until then, I will wait for you in the dawn of hopes.

  • When your tears make a river, I will become a bridge so that you can cross it without the drench(of problems).

  • Like or dislike me, but don't ignore me.

  • When you observe the distant sky, you feel as if the Earth and the Sky touching. It's ever an illusion. I thought that I could reach you at the clouds. So, I had constructed a ladder with all my hopes. When I reached the clouds, I still couldn't find you (as you are far above the clouds (sky)). But, I didn't get frustrated. Now, I started to build my ladder with love with the aspiration to reach you as my love is infinity(So, as sky).

  • Always keep smiling. Don't forget that those smiles are oxygen to a person who cares you more than anyone in the world.

  • I don't want to give my heart to anyone, even you, as it is completely filled with you.

  • I am angry upon you as you left no space for me even in my own heart!!!!!

  • The most beautiful melodies I have listened are your words. When can I listen them again?


0 comments: