My archenemy-Sleep - The Mystique

My archenemy-Sleep

, 0 Comments


Image result for person resisting sleepiness

Everyone must have felt excessive sleepiness at some point in their lives.Especially students-they are robbed of their precious time and struggle to cope with it.This poem tells about my own experiences with this unavoidable reason for failure.






O Sleep,why do you trouble me
During my most crucial times?
As if I've committed
A million crimes!

Day after day,hour after hour
You force my head down on the bench
Relentless blows erode my control
And push me into a very deep trench.

Just when I think I'm good for more
You make your ugly,unwanted presence felt
You hug me like a bear,though I implore
And to your sweet lullabies my defences melt.

Please do leave me alone till I'm done
With study and work and life and fun
Because after my death in the grave
You and I will always be one.

0 comments: